Ghost Recon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Recon Forum

Airsoft Games and Girls

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ghost recon team @ cebu

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2006-10-29

ghost recon team @ cebu Empty
PostSubject: ghost recon team @ cebu   ghost recon team @ cebu Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2006 3:42 pm

there's indeed a team bearing the same with ours in cebu. i learned this when i was in danao last nov. 2. i was roaming around this little city when i saw this hobby store and with a little conversation (brothers-in-arms usually recognize their scents Laughing ), told me about the team in cebu. well, at least we are 99 percent equipped team in davao city given the shortest span of time:lol!: and that feat is enough to make each one of us proud to be one of the dreaded lol! and make other teams envy Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://ghost-recon.editboard.com
boy_buang

boy_buang

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2006-10-31

PostSubject: Re: ghost recon team @ cebu   ghost recon team @ cebu Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2006 2:58 pm

ghost recon special forces lol!
Back to top Go down
miyong

miyong

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: ghost recon team @ cebu   ghost recon team @ cebu Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2006 5:28 pm

hehehe in less than a year, we indeed gained more points... and more TSHIRTS!!! than any other team around. nyahahaha... how about starting to collect for trophies??

but indeed, it is still a feat we would be proud of!!! Mabuhay ang mga Patay! este Ghost Recon bwahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
OutBreak

OutBreak

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: ghost recon team @ cebu   ghost recon team @ cebu Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2006 8:05 pm

OKi!
Back to top Go down
deffegeur

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: ghost recon team @ cebu   ghost recon team @ cebu Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 11:24 am

its better to collect shirts than the trophies hahahaha,,, pwede pang hambug kung mag lakaw.... lol!
Back to top Go down
boy_buang

boy_buang

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2006-10-31

PostSubject: Re: ghost recon team @ cebu   ghost recon team @ cebu Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 9:50 am

pwede man pud guro i-kwintas ang trophy, himuong pendant lol!

dapat maila-ila pud nato ang cebu aron matakdan sa atoa Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ghost recon team @ cebu   ghost recon team @ cebu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ghost recon team @ cebu
Page 1 of 1