repost ko lang mga kuya from 1ad site: http://acmdavao.proboards44.com/index.cgi?board=tournamentannouncementnew&action=display&thread=1194184208&page=1SEAL's Davao
SEAL's Davao gamesite: "Serpent's Lair", Bangkal, Davao City
December 8 & 9 2007
- Single round robin
- 14 teams maximum
- 22 man team
- One entry per airsoft team ONLYRegistration fee is php700.00 per head
- Tactical Cap
- Saturday pack Lunch
- Sunday 1 Lechon de l*che lunch ( Seafoods of equivalent amount will be served for our "vegetarian" brothers )*Event shirts are available & sold separately
For further info contact 09208565100GENERAL RULES & SAFETY
1. Players must be 18 years old and above to Participate.
2. The playing area is defined as Busca y Destruir and players should not play in any other area, or outside of the boundary tape.
3. The tournament will be composed of 14 teams maximum. Each unit/team consist of 22 players.
4. 5 minutes will be allotted for each game.
5. No players will be allowed the use of any radios and/or electronics communication while playing.
6. No bladed weapons, real firearms, explosives are allowed in the whole area.
7. No coaching. Dead Men Tell No Tales.
8. No HIT Calling. No Blind Firing
9. All weapons are required to be tested using a Chronograph prior to entering the Game Area. Only Airsoft Electric Guns (AEGs) with the maximum of .25gm pellet ammunition (bbs) are allowed to play. Gun velocity will be checked using a chronometer with .02gm bbs at 450fps. Guns surpassing the velocity limit of 450fps on .2gm bb's will NOT be allowed to play. A spot chrono could be done at the request of a team. Violators of the rule will be strictly dealt with accordingly with stiff team penalties ranging from RED cards to team disqualification.
10. A fumble zone will be provided for dry firing and gun fixing. Organizers reserve the right to issue yellow/red cards to participants not abiding this rule. All AEGs must have their safetys on at all times outside the fumble zone and/or the playing field, for the safety of everyone.
11. Eye protection should be worn at all times in the playing area and should only be removed when outside the playing area, in the Safe Area. Removal of Masks in the game area carries a penalty of 1 yellow card per offense.
12. It is strongly advised that head protection be worn but this is at your own disgression.
13. Full face protection is advised and should be worn in all areas of the site except the safe area. Do not climb up or on trees, do not deliberately damage shrubs, trees, plants or structures.
Magazines must be removed and gun chambers cleared before entering the safe area or leaving the playing area.
14. Some areas may be slippery with uneven ground and players should take adequate care when entering or playing in these areas, particularly in wet areas.
15. Be aware that there are fallen trees, logs, brambles and other obstructions on the ground and care should be taken when moving around them.
16. Be aware of branches that are at head height - this is another reason that eye protection should be worn.
17. Structures have been built to enhance the playing enjoyment but are not permanent and adequate care should be taken not to interfere with them so as to render them unsafe.
18. Players under the influence of ALCHOHOL or DRUGS will be refused entry and no alcohol or drugs are permitted on the site.
19. A Medical team will be available to call emergency services in the event of an accident and there is a comprehensive first aid kit provided on site as well as qualified first-aides being available.
20. When hit, shout hit, stand up and place your arm/aeg in the air (either arm). Then quickly proceed to a safe zone.
21. All cars are parked at owners risk. We highly suggest teams carpool so as not to congest the site.
22. No Over killing at all times. An automatic yellow card will be given for overkill. Blatant offenders would be given a RED card at the marshals disgression. It only takes one round to eliminate someone - there is no need to continue shooting, although a certain amount of BB's may still be in flight after the initial hit.
23. Violence and swearing are unacceptable children may be present. Anyone who is found to be swearing or acting in an abusive manner will be cautioned as to their behaviour and if it continues will be asked to leave the site.
24. Marshals: The marshal's word is final but if you feel you have been misjudged you may appeal to our grievance committee.
25. Designated tents will be provided for the participating teams.
26. Swapping of guns and ammo is allowed but eliminated players should not hand any items to a teammate. Instead he/she may leave his/her equipment for teammates to pick up.