125 Sto. Domingo 1 Subdivision, Pampanga, Davao City
Tel.: (082) 232 5175, Mobile No. 0927 352 2404
“LOCK AND LOAD ii – The Final Mission”
71st ARAW NG DABAW Airsoft Tournament
March 15 – 16, 2008
AWOL Davao Gamesite, SM City Davao
THE MARSHAL CALLS
1.a Blind Firing
1.b Hit Calling
1.c Foul language, bad mouthing and provoking gestures.
2. Technical Marshal Call Disqualification
2.a Once the Marshal see an OBVIOUS and DIRECT HIT, he will silently count 3 seconds to
give time to the player to declare HIT. When the player refuses to admit and attempts
to fire or change position, the Marshal will call Technical disqualification to the player.
2.b Second attempt of the player to Warning Calls.
2.c Hit players arguing with the Marshal or refusing to leave the combat area. A special
Military police (MP) at the same marshal will be placed each side of the combat area
to pull out players arguing with the marshals. Refusing to obey the MP, the player will be
charge as double technical for distracting the game.
2.d Malicious shooting or obvious over killing.
2.e Rough physical contact with the opponent player.
2.g Intentional hitting the Marshals.
Once the team reaches to 3 Technical Marshal Calls, the Head Marshal will stop the game and declare Mission Complete for the opposing team.
3. Non-Technical Marshal Calls
3.b Firing assault or attempting to make a draw
3.c Knife killed player
3.d Players go beyond the combat area
4. Team Disqualification
4.a Mission Failure ( for that game only)
4.b Any players exceed 450 fps.
4.c Players using above .25 grams BB’s.
4.d Team Captains or teammates outside the combat area arguing with the Marshals
while the game is going on.
4.e Hit players and team mates outside the combat area who enters the combat area
while the game is ongoing.
4.f Fighting or threatening with opposing players or marshals will lead to the team
disqualification for the entire tournament and the organizer will have the option to call
the attention of law enforcer for arrest.
1. No reset game except on false start.
2. This type of Marshal Calls was used during the previous airsoft tournaments handled by AWOL Davao such as 1st Mayor Rodrigo Duterte Airsoft Urban Challenge-August 2006, Operation : Great Raid- October 2007, Lock and Load – The Araw ng Dabaw Airsoft Tournament 2007, Operation : Deep Strike – The Year end Airsoft Tournament –December 2007.
3. If you are not amenable with the rules, you are discouraged to join the tournament.
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
1. All shots must be aimed, no BLIND FIRING.
2. There must be actual “tapping” of the offensive player on any of the opponents body during “Knife Kill” and it’s a choice of the offensive not the defensive one. Tap of the gun is not considered a kill.
3. Any player that goes outside the boundary of the combat area is considered a “HIT”.
4. “Friendly Fire” is considered a “HIT”.
5. Ricochet is not considered “HIT”.
6. No Pyrotechnics or improvise explosive is allowed.
7. No rough Physical contact with the opponent’s body or gun, except “Knife Kill”.
8. No HIT calls or no player can call the opponent out of the game. Call the attention of the Marshal.
9. No foul language, bad mouthing, rude, provoking remarks and gestures.
10. No player may move any object at the combat area to use as covers.
11. No shots allowed in the holes of the props, but if the BB’s pass through the holes ad impact directly to any parts of the player’s body, it’s considered a “HIT”.
12. Once “HIT”, a player should raise the hand or gun above the shoulder and keep the mask down until reaching the safe zone and should not communicate with the teammates.
13. No malicious shooting/overkill. Once declared “HIT”, stop shooting.
14. A hit on the gears directly connected to the player’s body is a “HIT”. A hit on the gun is not considered a “HIT”.
15. Radio communication and other electronic communication devices are not allowed.
16. Players under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs are not allowed to play.
G U I D E L I N E S
1. LOCK and LOAD II – The Final Mission, 71st Araw ng Dabaw Airsoft Tournament hosted by AWOL Davao on March 15-16, 2008 at AWOL Davao game site, SM City Davao Grounds, Ecoland, Matina, Davao City.
2. The tournament is by invitation to established groups with proper knowledge and skills on playing a gentleman’s game. Airsoft is a sport of discipline and respect among clubs – with “a cheerful loser and a humble winner” ATTITUDE.
3. Each team should consist of 20 players.
4. All players are expected to observe honesty in the game. The 3 TECHNICAL MARSHAL CALL disqualification or mission failure shall be strictly implemented. Players should acknowledge in getting “HIT” otherwise be declared DQ for the team after earning 3 call from the marshals.
5. Airsoft is a contact sport. Wearing of short pants, sandos and sandals are not allowed. To avoid injuries, players are advised to wear the proper attire and protection.
6. Strictly no real fire arms are allowed in the game site except those of the event security committee such as PNP and Task Force Davao Personnel.
7. Liquor and gambling are prohibited. Players under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs are not allowed to play.
8. Radio transceivers and other electronic communication devices are not allowed.
9. Automatic Electric Guns (AEG) velocity is limited to 450 fps only. Gas pistols within the velocity limit are allowed as secondary weapons. Random Chrono check will be observed incase of formal complains. Violation of the velocity limit shall tantamount to team disqualification.
10. All teams are advice to be at AWOL Davao game site at exactly 7:00 am for chrono. Any team that fails to report at the ON DECK STATIONS during their scheduled game shall automatically be forfeited in favor of the opposing team.
11. Any players who wants to enter the SM City Mall, must not wear a full BDU. Type “B” uniforms are allowed as long as you are not wearing any holster and combat /chest rigs. AEG’s must be deposited at the Mall Security Office.