waaaaaaaaa........ LOCK n LOAD
ta ani mga kuya?....
repost ko lang mga kuya from 1AD site: http://acmdavao.proboards44.com/index.cgi?board=tournamentannouncementnew&action=display&thread=1188435276
OPERATION:OVERLORD The Samal Island Invasion
1st Mayor Aning Antalan Invitational Airsoft Competition
September 29-30, 2007
Freedom Park, Peñaplata, IGACOS
Registration Fee: Php 500.00/Head (20 man team)
Inclusive of 2 lunch (3 main coarse, unli rice, softdrink, fruits) only Sat Sunday
1 souvenir t-shirt
Deadline of Reservation: September 17, 2007
50% for reservation
50% during the game proper
Number of teams: 15 teams maximum
Team Composition: Maximum of 25 players and Minimum of 20 Players
FPS Limit: 450 FPS maximum (0.20g BB’s)
Grand Champion Mayor Aning Antalan Trophy
Best In Tactics Trophy
Best Offensive Team Trophy
Best Defensive Team Trophy
Sportsmanship Award Trophy
Knife Kill Award Trophy
All Teams Certificate
For more details Please call or text Engr. Voltaire Solamo (0926)9975999. I seldom go online please contact me directly.
Equipments / Gadgets:
1. Airsoft Electric Guns(AEG’s) – Battery operated with BB’s or pellet as its bullet, 1:1 replica of the original gun used by the military, it could be M16, MP5, M14, a handgun and many more. The AEG’s has an energy of 450 fps(feet per second) with a weight of .20grams in this game.
2. Protection Gears
a. Full face mask
c. Combat Shoes
d. Official BDU of the Team
Rules & Mechanics of Game:
As a general rule, airsoft is a game of honesty, once a player is hit; he is eliminated and should leave the game site.
1. Only team leaders are allowed during briefing and for queries.
2. Team leaders shall be responsible for dissemination of information to the players.
3. Game time will be 5 or 10 minutes non-stop.
4. Only valid queries and complaints are allowed.
5. Team must be in the Chrono Area 5 minutes prior to game start.
6. An official sticker will be marked on each weapon after chrono.
7. Chrono reading will be periodical.
8. Substitution will not be allowed during the game. Late players will not be allowed to join an ongoing game.
9. Teams shall be responsible for any acts and omissions of their players.
10. An eliminated player must raise both hands and, immediately and expeditiously remove him/herself from the playing field to the nearest boundary without talking to anybody.
11. A player may call him/herself out for reason of safety and/or equipment malfunction.
12. Swapping of guns and ammo is allowed but eliminated players should not hand any items to a teammate. Instead, he/she may leave his/her equipment for his/her teammate to recover.
13. A player cannot call any opposing player out unless by silent elimination. In a situation when and where a marshal has no visual, the player can point out to a marshal if he is hitting a player wherein the other is not acknowledging the hits.
14. No BLIND FIRING. Shooting blindly around corners, over or under the barricades will not be allowed. Shooters must see the target or where the bb’s are hitting. Players can use a peephole but cannot fire their AEG’s while looking through a peephole.
15. Silent kills. POINT BLANK SHOOTING is strongly discouraged. GRAPPLING and/or HOLDING an opponent or his/her AEG will not be allowed. Knife kills are performed by lightly tapping an opponent. Asked to surrender or hit calls are performed within the distance of 10 feet (10 feet rule) and when the opponent has no equal chance of shooting.
16. Situation wherein a player is within 10 feet of an opponent and cannot ask for the opponents’ surrender because of cover and/or suppressive firing will be allowed to fire within the 10 feet distance with a maximum of two bursts of fire. One burst fire is three consecutive full auto shots. No overkills.
17. NO OVERKILL. Excessively shooting opponents when they cannot effectively call themselves out or when they already have their hands up strictly prohibited.
18. SPORTMANSHIP. Foul and rude remarks, lewd behavior, rough conduct, etc. depending upon the gravity of exhibited behavior will be reason enough for a single player or team for disqualification.
19. Radio or other communications equipment will be allowed.
20. No coaching allowed from active and non-active players.
21. All airsoft guns should pass the regulation standard (max 6mm BB 450 fps @ 0.20g ) and bear the untampered regulation sticker.
22. Marshal/Committees decision is final.
1. Hits on all parts of the body and tactical gears (AEG’s not include)
2. Friendly fire
3. Penetrating shots will count as hit, ricochets will not.
Knife kills (players AEG must be aimed at the opponent) or tap by the opponent
1. All players must be 18 years old and above, below 18yrs old-
concent and parent on the game
2. Magazines must be removed while outside the combat zone.
3. Avoid point blank shooting, ask for surrender.
1. No Real Firearms in the playing field except for the security.
2. Displaying of AEG outside the game site (Game Site; Combat Zone; Neutral Zone/Safe Zone, Test fire Area.)
3. Knives and other edge/pointed/bladed instruments.
4. Liquors and illegal drugs.
5. Blind Firing
6. Physical contact to an opponent (AEG¡¦s, gear, etc.)
7. Firing intentionally at marshals, eliminated players, and spectators.
8. Thrash talk, and bad mouthing.
9. Coaching of active and non-active players. Participants are not allowed to give hints or information to active players
1. YELLOW CARD
a. Any violation of the rules.
b. Arguing with marshal after a call. Complaints will be entertained through the grievance committee only. Only designated team captains are allowed to lodge any complaint.
c. Bad mouthing specific player or official.
2. RED CARD
a. 3rd yellow card accumulated by an individual player throughout the competition.
b. 5th yellow card accumulated by the team in one game.
c. Intentional firing upon eliminated players and marshals.
d. Intentional destruction of obstacles.
3. ELIMINATION from the tournament
a. Two (2) red cards by any individual.
b. Three (3) red cards accumulated by the team.
c. Assault of any form or initiating physical contact with other players or marshals.